Friday, December 5, 2008

Wait till next year

Post from Matthew this morning:

After three weeks it appears that we are not going to get any breaks from our judge. She won't make a decision on our case until the 16th. If everything were to go perfect I could wait it out and be home with Andrew for Christmas. But that would mean completing in three days what it has taken at least a week to accomplish in the past, and flights out around Christmas time can be uncertain. If we were to get delayed on any aspect I would be here till mid January. That is not going to work.

So, Larisa is planning to come over very early next year. Hopefully things should be in order by then, and it will be a brief trip. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks.

No comments: